Do you want superb sound quality while driving eight speakers from a two-channel distributed audio amplifier? Do you want AudioControl legendary reliability and speaker equalization with amazing energy efficiency? The waiting is over as AudioControl has introduced its new high powered, great sounding stereo amplifier, the Architect Model 210 EQ. All of these are standard features of the new AudioControl Architect Model 210 EQ amplifier as it comfortably drives 8 speakers (stable into 2 ohms) and has an astonishingly low energy usage.
The AudioControl Architect Model 210 EQ, is a unique two-channel amplifier specially optimized for multi-room needs. The Architect Model 210 EQ features fully integrated, six-band equalization specially engineered to promote optimal performance from smaller and in-wall loudspeakers typically used in multi-room systems. The Architect Model 210 EQ also boasts the meticulous quality and bulletproof reliability for which AudioControl’s custom-install designs are widely known.
Like all AudioControl products, the Architect Model 210 is designed and manufactured at our factories in the Pacific Northwest Rainforest and is backed with our Bulletproof 5 Year Warranty.
- 240 watts per channel RMS output into 2 ohms
- Bridged power of 410 watts
- Custom Speaker Optimization Controls
- Ultra low current consumption of
- Dual speaker output terminals for each channel (optional 5-way binding posts)
- Main plus Auxiliary inputs with Signal-Sense Turn-On
- Stereo/Mono control
- Cool Blue front panel status LED indicators
- Signal Present LED’s on speaker outputs
- PFM Subsonic filter for speaker protection
- AudioControl LightDrive Protection circuitry
- Signal Sensing Inputs
- Rack Mountable Front Panel (Non Rack Mount option available)
- Architect Model 210 EQ, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty