The Director® D Series gets smarter, slimmer and more powerful. With power now up to 100 watts per channel, The Director® D Series are powerful and flexible enough for the most demanding applications.
The Director Model D2800 offers both system amplification and programmable signal processing via IP. Configure graphic and parametric EQ, crossovers, volume control, zone grouping, network monitoring and more using the on-board DSP.
Popular in the M Series, the D Series now feature built-in speaker profiles from members of AudioControl’s Sound PartnersTM program, offering DSP optimized speaker calibrations from a growing list of prominent loudspeaker manufacturers.
The Director Model D2800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone DSP amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
- Network DSP Amplifier With Volume Control
- 8 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 8 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Digital/Analog Bus Inputs
- Compact 1U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
- The Director Model D2800, Speaker Connectors, Remote Connector, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty