The Director® Model M6400 Matrix amplifier from AudioControl is the first of its kind and one of the most intelligent, flexible amplifiers available for residential or commercial projects.
The Director® Model M6400, part of AudioControl’s new Matrix M-Series builds upon the success of AudioControl’s ‘The Director’ D-Series driving sixteen channels of high-power amplification in a compact 2U chassis that delivers 65 watts per channel at 8 Ohms, 100 watts per channel at 4 Ohms and 175 watts at 8 Ohm bridged, all channels driven.
Featuring a powerful on-board DSP, The Director Model® M6400 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone matrix-amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant or Control 4.
The Model M6400 is engineered and manufactured in the rainforest of the Northwest somewhere North of Seattle.
- Network DHCP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 16 Channels x 65 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 175 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or two digital inputs to be routed to any zone output on single or multiple amplifiers
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications • Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
- The Director Model M6400, Speaker Connectors, Remote Connector, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty