Black Box All-in-One USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter cable with latching DisplayPort connector allows you to connect your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or another device to a 4K UHD DisplayPort monitor, projector, or display. Utilizing the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your source device, audio/video content is seamlessly transmitted using DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode technology; no software or drivers are required. So whether you are working at the office or home, taking your device on the go to a customer site or a trade show, or just streaming shows on your monitor at home, you can easily display your content where you want it.
Not only can you easily display your audio/video content wherever you go, but you can also take full advantage of the latest in video technology. The Black Box USB-C to DisplayPort adapter cable comes with support for video resolutions up to 4K60 (4:4:4) and seamlessly transmits HDCP 2.2 and High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, allowing you to get the most out of your new Ultra HD (UHD) monitor. These features provide a sharper picture, crisper, and more vibrant colors, and give you a theater-quality experience all from the USB-C port on your device. Backed by a lifetime warranty, you can rest assured that you will get premium quality performance for the life of your device.
- Transmits 4K60 HDR video and audio using DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Display resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Make the most of your UHD display with support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) content
- Adapter cable supports Uni-directional transmission from USB-C to DisplayPort only
- Sleek design features chipset built-in to the latching connector for a thin and flexible form-factor
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
- Guaranteed performance