With an immersive 4K HDR viewing experience, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV represents a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning 100" picture.
Equipped with proprietary 4K PRO-UHD® 3LCD technology and an incredible 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV1 combines an advanced, ultra-short throw laser-array projector - along with a high resolution, ambient-light-rejecting screen - to produce vivid colors and deep blacks for an exceptionally bright, colorful, and sharp picture in virtually any viewing environment.
Whether you’re watching a live sporting event, streaming your favorite series, gaming on the latest generation of consoles, or watching a blockbuster movie, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Projection TV1 will simply amaze you.
- A Complete Solution - Epson Laser Projection TV includes an ultra-short-throw laser projector with an ultra-high-resolution, ambient-light-rejecting screen for an exceptionally bright, colorful and sharp picture
- Ultra-short-throw Technology - for a breakthrough viewing experience with no shadows, plus easy installation; simply place the projector close to the wall and beam a 100" image
- Immersive 100" Display - a new generation of digital projection that redefines the everyday television experience by offering a stunning 100" picture; easy to set up and with no-glare
- 4K PRO-UHD®2 Projection Technology - advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture
- Incredibly Bright Picture - displays 4K HDR3 content at an exceptional level of brightness of 4,000 lumens in color; for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment
- Advanced HDR Processing - 10-bit HDR3 processing accepting 100 percent of the source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Outstanding Color Accuracy - advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology capable of displaying the Rec.709 color space5
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Exceeding 2,000,000:1 - advanced black density control individually pulses the laser light to precisely suppress stray light within the signal for incredible deep blacks
- Digital Picture Processing - real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions; eliminates banding, blocking and other compression artifacts
- Epson 100" LS500 Laser Projection TV1, power cord, remote control with AAA batteries, Android TV dongle with remote control and AAA batteries
- HDMI extension cable, USB extension cable, Quick Setup Guide, 100" screen with wall mounting hardware. Ships in 1 box