The BE1016 in-wall reference loudspeaker features high-output driver components, set into a solid aluminum baffle, coupled with James' quad tweeter array, incorporating four 1" (25mm) beryllium dome tweeters in a 22.5° offset array for wide dispersion, high-power handling and low distortion promises to deliver audiophile-quality where it counts. Combined with four high output 8" (203mm) aluminum cone woofers, (2) 6.5" (165mm) neodymium mid-drivers, the BE1016 has an impressive 102dB sensitivity with bass down to below 22Hz. A multi-element network blends the highs and lows into a smooth and ultra-wide response. The sealed cabinet design features all aircraft aluminum construction for strength, sonic performance and for suitability for outdoor/marine applications order the BE1016-M. Designed for easy installation into 2x6 stud walls, 16" on center.
- (2) 10” (254mm) Aluminum Active/Passive Subwoofers
- (4) 8” (203mm) High Excursion Aluminum Cone Woofers
- (2) 6.5” (165mm) Aluminum Mid-Bass Drivers
- (4) 5.25” (133mm) Aluminum Mid Driver
- (4) 1” (25mm) Beryllium Dome Quad-Array Tweeter