The Model ACT-31DH is a 1-Channel Factory Block Coded Key Ring TRANS PROX Transmitter & 26-bit Wiegand HID-Compatible Proximity Tag designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-31DH is supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring and also includes lithium batteries which are rated for a five-year service life. The TRANS PROX’ unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the device from transmitting continously, unlike other transmitters that can shut down an access system if they are stuck in the transmit mode.
The ACT-31DH also contains a 26-bit Wiegand HID-Compatible proximity tag programmed to the same block code as the transmitter. The tag is compatible with Linear’s Model AM-DPR Proximity Reader. Waving the transmitter near the reader will request access from the system.
The transmitter utilizes Linear’s renowned MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver “learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Built-in 26-bit Wiegand proximity tag Eliminates need for separate proximity card or tags and transmitter
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring Same facility and ID codes for transmitter and proximity tag
- Sold in lots of 10
- Power: Two 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz