The AE-100 Commercial Single Door Telephone Entry System is designed for use as a primary access control device for apartments, condominiums, and offices with up to 125 residents.
The system can be used in a lobby or outside. Surface, recessed, and pedestal mounting options are supported. The system utilizes full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access.
Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure, the AE-100 features a lighted 12-key telephone style keypad and four operation buttons all with bright, easy-to-see graphics. The backlit two-line directory LCD display scrolls a programmable welcome message and shows the directory Names and Directory Codes.
The system contains a built-in microphone, tamper resistant speaker, and a TTY connector for the hearing impaired. The heavy duty access relay can control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
- Installation choices: surface mount, recessed, gooseneck
- Stainless steel front panel
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Accepts a total of 125 directory listings or stand-alone entry codes
- TTY jack for connection to text communication for the hearing impaired
- Simple network capability with up to four units – allows transferring programming data from “master” unit to other sub-units
- Two-line-16-character LCD display
- Removable terminal blocks
- Form “C” access relay rated at 10 amps AC and 7 amps DC @ 30 volts
- Load shed circuitry protects backup battery