An excellent fit for both new projects and existing installations, the BT125-W combines the power of Bluetooth technology with 125 kHz prox.
New installations will benefit from the reader’s touchless Bluetooth capabilities.
Migrate existing installations to Bluetooth at your own pace as users can continue to use their 125 kHz prox credentials during the transition to Bluetooth credentials. Reads most prox cards made by HID, AWID and Farpointe (HAF). Reader-to-Controller data is output in Wiegand format, making it compatible with a vast majority of existing access control panels.
- No monthly fees or subscriptions.
- Bluetooth technology supports Linear Mobile Credentials
- Simultaneously supports 125 kHz cards & fobs (contactless prox)
- A single reader can fit metal door and window frames, single-gang wall boxes, or flat surfaces.
- Dimensions (Mullion): 1.48" W x 4.74" H x 0.54" D (37.5 mm x 120 mm x 13.7 mm)
- Dimensions (Single-gang): 2.99" W x 4.74" H x 0.54" D (76.2 mm x 120 mm x 13.7 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, ICC, CE, UL Standard 2942, IP67
- Read Range: Up to 3 inches (76 mm)
- Cabling: 24 AWG minimum, multiconductor, stranded, with an overall foil shield
- Supported Data Output: Wiegand
- Operating Temperature: –40° F to 149° F (–40° C to +65° C)
- Audio Tone Beeper: Included standard
- Ratings: IP67 Rated for Indoor & Outdoor Installations. Electronics sealed in weather- and tamper-resistant epoxy potting
- Warranty: Limited lifetime