BT135-W is our most advanced reader yet. It combines the power of Bluetooth mobile credentials with the enhanced security of 13.56 Smart cards and fobs.
Bluetooth mobile credentials provide users the flexibility of accessing doors with their smartphones, while 13.56 MHz Smart cards offer something that traditional cards & fobs cannot: 128-bit AES encryption. BT135-W outputs reader-to-controller data in Wiegand format, making it compatible with a vast majority of existing access control panels.
- No monthly fees or subscriptions.
- Bluetooth technology supports Linear Mobile Credentials
- Simultaneously supports 13.56 MHz cards & fobs (contactless prox)
- A single reader can fit metal door and window frames, single-gang wall boxes, or flat surfaces.
- Dimensions (Mullion): 1.48" W x 4.74" H x 0.54" D (37.5 mm x 120 mm x 13.7 mm)
- Dimensions (Single-gang): 2.99" W x 4.74" H x 0.54" D (76.2 mm x 120 mm x 13.7 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, ICC, CE, UL Standard 2942, IP67
- Read Range: Up to 3 inches (76 mm)
- Cabling: 24 AWG minimum, multiconductor, stranded, with an overall foil shield
- Supported Data Output: Wiegand
- Operating Temperature: –40° F to 149° F (–40° C to +65° C)
- Audio Tone Beeper: Included standard
- Ratings: IP67 Rated for Indoor & Outdoor Installations. Electronics sealed in weather- and tamper-resistant epoxy potting
- Warranty: Limited lifetime