The GRD-2 is a 2-channel Gate Receiver designed for use with automatic gate operators or systems where a remote antenna is needed. The GRD-2 can operate two gates, one gate and an obstacle sensor, or channel one can open the gate and channel two can close the gate. The receiver uses the Delta-3 radio format, with 256 possible codes for each channel, set by dipswitch.
- Auto voltage sensing - no jumpers to set
- Two Form ”A” (normally open) relays rated at 30 Volts AC/DC up to 5 Amps
- Supplied with whip antenna, three feet of coaxial cable, and bulkhead connector
- Power: 12 - 30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC
- Codes: 128 (set by dip switches)
- RF frequency: 310 MHz