Find your harmony in nature’s symphony with Proficient® Rock and Planter Loudspeakers. Our speakers blend into their surroundings and elevate virtually any outdoor environment bringing quality sound to outdoor audio. The Rock speakers are available in granite, speckled granite, sandstone, and shale brown, while the planter speaker – that can be used with live plants – comes in a weathered concrete finish. Designed to be heard and not seen, years of engineering went into creating a seamless natural look with GeoRealistic finishes and NoFade color. Each durably crafted speaker cabinet comes with shaped low-diffraction MicroPerf aluminum grilles, to maintain the realistic look and create an acoustically transparent sound experience. To further enhance the audio performance our proprietary ConeForward design positions the drivers close to the grilles to markedly improve midrange intelligibility. The Planter features an innovative movable tweeter assembly that adjusts the sound dispersion from 180 degree for placement in open areas, to 90 degree for corners. ConeForward design positions the drivers close to the grilles to markedly improve midrange intelligibility. Our versatile rock and planter loudspeakers cover virtually every outdoor application, are built for years of trouble-free use.
- Low Diffraction MicroPerf Aluminum Grilles – With hundreds of precisely sized perforations, we created an acoustically transparent grille. The painted rust-resistant aluminum grille construction resists oxidation adding to the speaker’s durability.
- Weather Tested, Mother Nature Approved – Each cabinet is made of a custom multi-layer fiberglass construction, with double seals on the tweeter, woofer and enclosure cover. These speakers have been put to the test and can withstand the harshest conditions
- Optimal Tweeter Alignment – Fluid-cooled tri-laminate Teteron tweeters are angled twenty degrees up from the woofer. On the dual tweeter Si Models the tweeters are angled twenty degrees from each other. Providing improved coverage and dispersion since the
- Dual Voice Coil Woofer (Si Models Only) – The dual voice coil design of the Si Models have the added advantage of being able to play in stereo when wired in Stereo Input mode.
- Injection Molded TCC Woofer – The unusually stiff and light injection molded TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic-filled) polypropylene cone, the butyl rubber surround, and the substantial magnet and motor structure are optimized for large excursions of the woo
- Dual Precision Crossovers (Si Models Only) – A customized electronic dividing network inside the cabinet precisely distributes the music to the woofer and each tweeter, keeping the two channels completely isolated from each other. The three pole two-way d