The RK219WALLV 19" 2U steel vertical wall mount equipment rack bracket offers a versatile storage solution allowing rackmount equipment (network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 2U bracket can be installed horizontally under a desk, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace.
Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, and offers space-savings for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack. Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.
Backed by a lifetime warranty.
Mount networking and telecommunication equipment flush against the wall
Mount KVM switches or workstations under a desk or work bench to free up work space
Ideal for small and medium businesses needing rack solutions
- Constructed to meet EIA-310 19" rack standards
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Compatible with most 19” rack mountable equipment
- Arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Wall mounting holes are 16” center to center for greater stability, and mounting into standard wall studs
- Equipment can be vertically wall mounted, or horizontally under a desk
- Units arrive assembled with all the accessories required to mount equipment into the rack for a quick and easy setup
- Lightweight vertical wall mount rack design produces a cost effective space saving solution for your IT and AV equipment
- 1 vertical wall mount bracket
- 8 cage nuts and screws (8 each)
- 6 self tapping wood screws - 3/16" x 1 1/2"