The RK419WALLV 4U wall mount rack bracket offers a versatile storage solution, allowing equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with the wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 4U bracket can be installed under a desk for horizontal installation, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace.
Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket offers space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack.
Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.
Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design and is backed by lifetime warranty.
Mount networking and telecommunication equipment flush against the wall
Mount KVM switches or workstations under a desk or work bench to free up work space
Ideal for small and medium businesses needing rack solutions
- 4U wall mount design
- Equipment can be vertically wall mounted, or horizontally under a desk
- Arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Wall mounting holes are 16” center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
- Constructed to meet the EIA-310 19" rack standards
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
- Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- 1 vertical wall mount bracket
- 16 cage nuts and screws (16 each)
- 6 self tapping wood screws - 3/16" x 1 1/2"